Search

Saturday 6 April 2019

You May Come to The Same Place but Not The Experience



What I mostly like about travelling even I am going to the same place? EXPERIENCE.


....


So, the 3rd time I went to Malaysia on February 2019, for the first time, I am going abroad by myself, because usually I travel in a group or atleast with someone. Actually I am not going there really alone because I met my friend, Reza, there. We decided to go to Melacca as our destination.
....

And I got the new experience that I will never forget. 

....

Even that day Melacca's in a high degree, we’re still had a spirit to explore from one place to another on foot, take a lot of picture, until my battery was about to die. We decided to stop at the café which I read on someone's blogspot as must to go café in Melacca.



Surprised that there's a man played a keyboard and sang. I talked to Reza "Za, can I sing a song here"?" And he said, "Yes, maybe you can". Then we chose a seat near the socket where a woman named Aunt Song, sitting there.

She was look at me, started a conversation by told me that the man named Phillips, who played a music was her son, and he has an autism. But, that condition never stop him to  do his passion -> play a music.

While Reza busy with his business, Aunt Song asked me to choose a song for Phillips. And guess what? She allow me to had a duet with Phillips by singing You Raise Me Up and Burung Kakak Tua.

After had a duet, me, Reza, Aunt Song, and Phillips had an exciting conversation. We talked about food, life, shared our daily activity  and many more.

Aunt Song suggest us to pay attention with the nutrition. "We are what we eat. Maybe today both of you look health and have full of energy. But if you are not paying attention with ur food, who knows what will happened in a few years laters. Heart dissease, blood high pressure, etc", she said.

To be honest, I rather feel envy to Aunt Song and Phillips. Why? Because from that conversation I can see how they enjoy their life by doing their passion. Phillips with his music and Aunt Song with her passion as a teacher (fyi Aunt Song was a teacher in Math, Mandarin, and English). Besides, they also be grateful of their life by kept their health.

Inspiring.


An hour later, my device was fully charge and unfortunatelly we had to say goodbye to them because we must continue our trip.






My story above make me learnt that we may come to the same place but not the experience.

Even I went to Malaysia for 3 times, but had a deep conversation with stranger and doing something out of plan is a new experience for me.

I wish you have another good story to tell too,Sybs. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment