Search

Friday 12 April 2019

A Message

I enjoy meet person in personal than in a group. Why? Because, I got intimacy in the conversation. You can show yourself as A B C D in a group but you show me YOURSELF when meet me in personal. You may (still) use your mask but I can easily recognize it.

In some case, they may look cheerful, friendly, have a lot of friend but deep inside it they feel so lonely and no body care. They feel awkward when you meet in personal. They couldn't keep the conversation smooth.

Or

In some case they may look so lonely, name it introvert but actually they can tell alot when you meet them in personal.
You surprisingly know that, "Ok, this person can be my friend".

It's their choice to become that person. I don't really care about it. Whatever your choice, please be genuine and honest atleast with yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment